ERF Workshop on Networking for new trends in surgical robotics
Date: 15 March 2018, from 10:45 to 12:15
10:45-10:55 – Introduction to the workshop
10:55-11.25 – Surgeons’ talks (via Skype, 10 minutes each)
- Raimondo Ascione ,University Hospital Bristol NHS FT, UK – Challenges in robotic cardiac surgery
- Antonio Toesca, European Institute of Oncology, Italy – Mastectomy for Breast Cancer, a Pioneering Robotic Approach
- Alberto Arezzo , University of Torino, Italy – Can we really automate abdominal surgery? Practical examples
11:25-11:40 – Projects presentations (3 minutes each)
- Sanja Dogramadzi, Bristol Robotic Laboratory, UK , Presentation – SMARTSurg
- Riccardo Muradore, University of Verona, Italy, Presentation – SARAS
- Johannes Lachner, KUKA, Presentation – MURAB
- Elena De Momi, Politecnico di Milano, Italy, Presentation – EDEN
- Marta Capiluppi, University of Verona, Italy, Presentation – ARS
11:40-12:15 – Interactive session: How the current technology meets the gaps and needs?
To foster networking opportunities and facilitate the workshop results, a LinkedIn group has been created https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13554275/ Please subscribe before the workshop!