Neuroengineering Project Workshop - finalist's presentations
We are very pleased to invite you to the public event of the finalists’ presentations of the Project Workshops of our class of Neuroengineering 2020 at POLIMI.
The activity is quite short (4 weeks as a whole), very intense and challenging. It is organized in the frame of innovative teaching methodologies. It could be exciting to share between our universities the teaching solutions we are experiencing, especially if experimental and kind of novel.
The discussion of the finalist projects will be split into two parts.
- Dec 18th from 12 to 2 pm (https://politecnicomilano.webex.com/politecnicomilano/j.php?MTID=m85fed919ed2e4d97c4e24e1eeb0792c2)
- Dec 21st from 12 to 13:30 pm (https://politecnicomilano.webex.com/politecnicomilano/j.php?MTID=m78657557ce760d16fab101dc80126780)
Namely, on Dec 21st, the three topics presented will be close to your interests, and we’d be very honored if you could join.
Here are three topics:
- 12:00- 12:30 Simulate a cerebellum-driven perturbed hand reaching task based on Honda’s model using a cerebellar Spiking Neural Network.
- 12:30-13:00 Hand gesture classification based on surface EMG signals for myocontrolled prostheses
- 13:00-13:30 Evaluation of improvement induced by gait rehabilitation using wearable exoskeleton through the analysis of EMG profile