POLIMI 36th cycle Ph.D. call - 2020/2021: tips for writing a good research project report
- Choose a topic that you know well. Your master thesis project could be a good start!
- Show the social impact of the research project you are proposing. Why is it worthwhile? Can you provide some impact numbers?
- Briefly identify the state of the art, with references to literature.
- Outline the specific objectives of the project, considering that the time span of the project is three years!
- Highlighting in which way the objectives aimed toward solving open issues in the state of the art.
- Briefly identify the organization of the activities you plan to carry out over the three years
Highlight any necessary or nice-to-have collaborations