The EndoAbS Dataset (Endoscopic Abdominal Stereo Images Dataset) aims to provide the computer assisted surgery community with a dataset for the validation of 3D reconstruction algorithms.
It is composed of:
- 120 pairs of endoscopic stereo images of abdominal organs (liver, kidney, spleen);
- corresponding ground truth in leftcamera reference frame, generated using a laser scanner;
- camera calibration parameters;
The images were captured under different conditions:
- 3 different light levels;
- presence of smoke;
- two phantomendoscope distances (~5cm or ~10cm);
To download the dataset, please goto: https://zenodo.org/record/60593
If you use this dataset, please cite:
A.S. Ciullo, V. Penza, L. Mattos, E. De Momi
“Development of a surgical stereo endoscopic image dataset for
validating 3D stereo reconstruction algorithms.” 6th Joint Workshop on New Technologies for Computer/Robot Assisted Surgery. 2016.
We will soon upload the more detailed Journal paper!
For further information, please contact email@example.com.